Post-game stuff coming throughout the day (Zorn’s news conference will be at 12:25, as usual), but here’s what you missed if you were watching football without the aid of the internet yesterday.
- Late last week, I talked to John Madden about his videogame and the difficulty presented by Ethan Albright.
- The GEICO Caveman was on the sidelines.
- London Fletcher gets the linebackers fired up with an incomprehensible speech. (Literally incomprehensible, although it’s not his fault — the audio is very muddy.)
- Quarter by quarter updates:
- And the postgame quotes, a litany of people talking about how they need to execute better.
On the whole, it was a really cheery evening.